Pipe Lining Supply is pleased to announce the release of our new Quik-Coating System that restores drain, waste and vent piping (DWV) to “like new” condition with some improvements to the original pipe.
- First the pipe is cleaned with our High Speed Machine by Renssi with a chain knocker and centering brushes.
- Once the tuberculation and debris is removed, the remains are flushed with water then dried.
- The Quik Coating Machine employs two motor driven pumps that pump unmixed 2 part modified poly urea resin down reusable tubing to a static mixer/application brush that spins, mixing the resin.
- The operator retrieves the assembly of hoses, with static mixing brush/applicator, and CCTV 12mm camera to watch as the resin is mixed and applied.
- This process follows the Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) 351-18
- The system applies approximately 0.5mm of resin per layer applied.
- It takes between 10 seconds to 30 seconds to set.
- If your pipe is cracked or has other structural defects, your thickness may need additional coats.
This process compliments CIPP lining for those areas of pipe that have multiple tie-ins and directional changes as found in most building DWV piping. This process requires no tie-in reinstatement.